Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pet Society "Pesca Rápida" Little Hack

Well first of all I want to thank everyone who left a comment of encouragement in the post yesterday, seriously, reassuring to know that altruism in these times is still appreciated.

Returning to the matter before us and as you know to come a new activity within our PS with which we can collect cute goldfish collected directly from a small lake in our neighborhood again, besides that it can get some other rubbish to recycle (the truth still not see much sense in recycling might have been better idea is also to sell and not just recycle ...) as curious about these new things with the help of our friend EC I prepared to review the new code routines but when I thought I had the anchor and pull on it appeared the dog with whiskers and blue hat informing of a new maintenance and running ... as I am cautious reaches record something and take note of some apparently significant numbers.
Do not expect much from this hack but for the curious or to earn some time fishing (or for those not on maintenance!) HEX 758B00000024820F I leave this and the next video sample.



No comments:

Post a Comment